veganarchistische gourmet zecken küche
- 400g/14oz Tofu
- 2 green onions
- 1 red bellpepper
- 2 tomatoes
- pretty much any vegetable (such as zucchini, Bellpepper, cauliflower, broccoli, spniach, leek, eggplant…)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 Tbs vegetableoil
- cumin, curcuma, nutmeg, salt , black pepper, cardamom, cilantro
- Start by squeezing the water out of the tofu.
- Keep squeezing the Tofu in a way that it falls apart into little spongy parts.
- Heat the Oil in a Pan and add first the Tofu, then the garlic. The tofu should get fried until it starts to look golden-brownish but do not let it attach!
- Add the spices untill you have a pan full of yellowish spicy tofu.
- Now add the vegetables (except for the tomatoes) and the green onions.
- Add some lemon juice..
- The Tomatoes should be added arroudn 1 minute before taking the dish from the heat.
- Add some chillioil or currypaste for a more spicy food-experience.
- You can also add rocket salad. Add it at the same time as the tomatoes.
- Those of you who like it creamy can add some soycreme.